Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whats Happening?

Just the same old stuff is happening here. We did go down to the pool the other day and got some sun. The sun and water felt good and also to do something different felt good. I think Nancy and I both got sun in our eyes because we have been having trouble with our eyes burning and itching. Oh well that won't last forever.

Yes I'm still watching ballgames. I watched 2 NIT games last night.

Monday we were at Walmart and the tomatoes were $1.88 a pound needless to say I won't buy any at that price. While we were riding around yesterday I stopped at a little market and bought tomatoes for .79 a pound,now thats more like my price. We had some of the tomato along with breakfast this morning and it tasted good.

I don't know what we will be doing today because we never know from one day to the next what we are going to do.

No comments: