Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunny and Warm

It has finally warmed up. The last few days it has been close to and over 80°. The sun is out nice and bright. It is beginning to feel like Florida. I know it has been rough in all parts of the USA,but it was unusually cold for Florida. Now to the boring part,not for me but maybe for some of you who read my blog. There are still a few more games on today that I will be watching. I saw in the paper online that the high school from my home town is headed for the state tournament--go tigers.
Boring you with my watching basketball games,I don't have many people reading my blog. The result of not having many visitors is that the google ads do not get clicked on and I haven't gotten enough to receive a check this year thus far.
Hopefully later on I can make it more interesting please bear with me until that time. I know if you're like me when I read someones blog I like a lot of pictures,after all they do say a picture is worth a thousand words.

No comments: