Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh My

We went walking in John Chestnut Park yesterday. When we got there we got out and "oh my" yep I locked my keys in the car. More on that later.

With the keys locked in the car may as well do our walking and then think about the locked up keys later. The azaleas were really bloomed out.
The squirrels in the trees watched as we walked by them.

Even saw a red headed woodpecker today.
Back to the locked car. This is one time I'm happy to have emergency road service. Just a call and they will be out. I called and after pushing all the numbers to reach the right person,they wanted to know if I was in a safe place. Then comes the hard part,try to get someone that sounds like they are in India to understand where I was. Didn't sound to hard from my end where I was. He asked if I was near a certain golf course,I don't know I don't play golf so I don't know where the golf courses are. I'm on a certain road 20 miles south of this town and 10 miles east of this other place. He couldn't find my location. So he says I will get back with you. 15 minutes later a nice english speaking lady calls and asked where I was. I told her the name of the park and she says she can get someone there,yeaaa. She did get them there to. Why are they working these people that can't even find the USA to try and find out where I am?


No comments: