Friday, September 12, 2008

WOW Price of gas

Yesterday we spent the most of the day at Joey's. Nancy needed to was a load of clothes so she thought that we would go over there to do the clothes instead of going to the laundromat. We had a nice visit and also we bought pizza to eat yesterday evening. Joey and I had a good time playing the different Wii games. These games are just like doing the real thing and really wear me out.
I started to fill up my fuel tank last night but I didn't and boy,wish I had of. I went to the station here close to the campground today and they were sold out. The stations in town were selling regular gas for $5.00 a gallon and still selling out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same thing is going on here too. It's crazy..lines at the pump, people filling up containers. Didn't this happen back in the 70's too?

Sharon from WV