Monday, August 11, 2008

Nothing different is happening here. We are still enjoying our time here visiting and eating way to much. We went to church in Crum,WV. yesterday were Don is the pastor. It is a 150 mile round trip so that takes up most of the day. It was a nice sunny day and Don did his usuall good preaching.

Jackie and Nancy sang a couple of songs and they also did good. This was the first time in a while that they had been together singing.
After we got into Huntington we stopped and had a sub sandwich at the Penn Station. These subs have to taste better then all the others out there.
After we got home we rested a while and then went to WalMart for a few things. After we got back as I said before about us eating too much,we had a great tasting blueberry cobbler with ice cream. Yummy,thanks Peach. Another very good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was really nice to see you guys again. And I'm glad that I introduced myself, now you'll have a "mug" to go along with my comments.

Just finished catching up on everything that you have been doing. Keep up the blog, you may not think it's interesting, but I feel like I'm traveling along with you two when I read it.

God Bless!
Sharon from Crum