Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rain and More Rain

We have been having much needed rain. It rained all day saturday and sunday. Yesterday was a nice day but as I type now I can hear thunder in the back-ground. We have a chance of rain everyday for the next week.
Nancy has a therapy session today and one thursday to finish her up. She will be glad when its over,like me she doesn't like schedules. We haven't been into anything very interesting so my blog is guite slow with the things we are doing. I would start on another project on the bungalow but not knowing I would get into once I started has kept me from doing anything. I didn't want to start and get half way into it and then get on the road and come back with everything torn up,so I will wait. We have slowing began to do some walking again when the weather permits. Although its not enough walking for us it is a start back in the right direction.

No comments: