Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bungalow?

Nancy calls it our bungalow. Its a park model,well its actually a camper sitting on blocks with a Florida room and two flip outs that is called a park model. Like I said it is old and hasn't had anything fixed on it for a long time. I'm sure if I live long enough I will get it in shape.

This is looking at the front of it as you come down 1st street. It does have a car port which is nice if it is raining and you are coming in.
Here is a look through the window looking back up 1st street.

Here is the bathroom before I did the remodel on it. It might be hard seening it with the photos stitched together making a pano photo.

Here is the after photo with the new vanity sink,new wall paper and the new shower,also I had to put in new flooring and part of the wall,plus new water and drain lines. It has been a slow work in progress. With Nancy going to therapy 3 days a week that takes a little of my time. I'm not in a hurry since I don't have a schedule and a time to finish the work.



No comments: