Saturday, May 24, 2008

Very Hot

Yesterday was the same old "stuff" therapy for Nancy and a little work around the "bungalo"
The weather is so hot and humid that its almost impossible to do much of any kind of work.
I did get out and wash my car this morning. You would think I was doing hard labor work the way I was sweating. Sometimes its not much fun getting older but like so many other things theres not much choice,and the other choice that I have on that I don't think I would want that.
Nancy and I are both just waiting for her to finish with the therapy so we can be off to visit with the family.
Of course all the news is about the high fuel prices and why they are high. All I know is that it is high and I can't do anything about it. Its suppose to be supply and demand and the news this morning reported how many millions of gallons less that the United States used this year then last year. Go figure that one out?

No comments: