Thursday, May 22, 2008

Need a Truck?

Sometimes I wish I had a truck. Like yesterday when I went to pick up the bathroom fixtures. The shower surround was in a big box that didn't fit in the trunk,so we opened the box and with a little bending here and there it did manage to go in. Having a small car where the back seats fold down sure helps a lot. I wouldn't mind having a small truck but I don't want to give up the small car with its fuel mileage of 30--33 miles to the gallon. Today has started out with rain again but not a big down pour like yesterday. Nancy has therapy again today and I have to get some additional tools to work with. I use to have all the tools to do about everything,but when we went fulltiming I couldn't carry all of it. Guess I will have to stock up a little now that I will have a place to keep them.
I had a good day with the google ad clicking yesterday,nothing really great but for me it was good. Even if that amount would only buy one and a half gallon of gas I sure do thank you for doing so.

No comments: