Thursday, April 10, 2008

Haircut for Nancy

Yesterday was another nice sunny day and 84*.
I took Nancy over to Great Clips for her hair cut. I set in the car occupying my time listening to the scanner radio and watching traffic. I know that doesn't sound very exciting but,you know old people can find anything or nothing to do for the time to pass. Oh we can sit for hours watching birds or even watch ants crawl across the driveway.
After Nancy got her hair cut we went to the mall to walk a few miles then to ---yep Walmart to get our medicine this time.
After we got home it was getting time to eat dinner so I put some sirloins to grill while Nancy prepared the sides. I was a very good meal. After a couple of hours we did a walk around the park. I also renewed my PassPort America membership,even though I don't use this very often I never know when I will,so the membership will pay for itself after a couple of uses.

No comments: