Saturday, April 12, 2008

Good Friends

Yesterday Nancy did get her blood drawn. She said the worst part was that she couldn't have her morning coffee.

After she had this we stopped into the McDonalds which was next door. I noticed the sign that had a new section added to it. It just didn't blend in right with the old faded sign. Anyway we had an egg and bacon biscuit with a coffee and then it was off to the flea market.
We had been there for about 5 minutes when we saw our friends Hazel and Lee. So we walked and talked around the flea market for a couple a couple of hours. Then the four of us went to the mall for lunch and some more conversation.
This was a pleasant afternoon spent with some good friends. After lunch we said our goodbyes. Nancy and I once again went to the WalMart for a while and then came home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good cup of McDonald's coffee. I stop there so much on my way to work that they have my cup hanging out of the window before I even order it. Small coffee with two creams added please :)