Friday, March 07, 2008

More Rain

We did get over to Zephyrhills and had a very nice visit with Lena and Earl. We talked for a while then went out to Golden Carrol for dinner where we had a good dinner and more good talk. After we got back to their place we didn't go back in because the weather looked like it was going to rain and also we knew they had quite a bit to do since they are leaving saturday. Its a good thing we did because in about 5 minutes it started to rain and short time later it was coming down in tub fulls. Have a safe journey Earl and Lena.
After we got back home the temps dropped down 10-15 degrees,so we did not go back outside. It continued to rain off and on the rest of the night.
This morning is the same as every morning by starting off drinking coffee and watching Good Morning America. There is a tornado warning for Citrius County which is a couple of countys from us. We have high wind advisory for today and tomorrow. This meant that I had to go out and let up with the awning. Boy I'm doing this every other day,I guess its that time of the year. I don't want to take a chance of losing my awning. I've had that happen before so I guess I'm a little gun shy when the wind starts to blow.

No comments: