Monday, March 10, 2008

Same O Stuff

Oh boy I missed posting yesterday,sorry but it was one of those days. Most days are just the same old stuff and I just didn't want to bore you with same stuff. Anyway,watched ballgames and walked saturday. Wasn't that short and sweet?
Yesterday we went to church,although Nancy didn't feel much like it. We did enjoy another good serom that Pastor Guy had.

On the way back home I saw this VW "hippy wagon"that looked like it was from the 60's. Every now and then I see one of these with the flowers and all. Sometimes I even see the guys that are left over from the 60's. I guess not much will be happening today since Nancy and I both have the touch of th "bug". Like I was telling Nancy last night 52 more night here and then back on the road. We have to wait that long because we have doctor appointments in April.

No comments: