Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yesterday was a usual saturday again. We walked around the Park,then stopped to talk with Hattie and Harry. I started to grill some steak tips with onions and peppers but then decided I would like to have hot dogs instead. So we went to the store to get some hot dog buns and chips. As we were pulling into the store lot Nancy saw where McDonald's was having a Super Saturday Special 49 cent hamburgers so I says I think I'll just get some burgers. After getting back home and docotring up the burgers with onion,tomato and lettuce that what we had. I guess its a good thing I didn't see anything else to eat or we would still be changing the menu for the day. As we walked the park we saw that the Sandhill Cranes had hatched their eggs and the 2 little ones were running around. These things grow fast.
We went to church and the pastor had a great sermon,we saw and talked to our good friends. After church we had dinner back down to Christo's. I guess this is becoming our favorite restaurant.

No comments: