Friday, February 15, 2008

Well did you help to eat the candy that you bought for the special someone yesterday?
It was sunny but a little cool with the wind blowing yesterday. We didn't go anywhere so we did double walking around the park. Nancy was in her shorts and I in my pants. I get colder than she does I guess its the blood thinner that I'm on. Nancy took Harry and Hattie a small box of candy,these are two nice people on our park that have ages of 100 and 90.
The way the sun is shining this morning and the temp going up to 75 we will no doubt get out and walk somewhere. When you set for a while in one spot its hard to find different places to walk so its the same walk over and over. I guess you still have to walk,thats what its all about for us. We try weather we feel like it or not.

No comments: