Saturday, February 02, 2008

Propane Filled

I got up early this motor to go to get the 20lb. propane tank filled. It ran out last night and I switched over to the large tank on the motorhome. This setup using the small tank looks to be working out ok. It is so much easier tanking the small tank to fill than taking the motorhome. This way I just have to put the tank in the car. The other way would be a lot more work, with taking down the awning and getting everything inside ready to go.




Here is a wreck we came upon yesterday as we came out of the park and down the road a bit. I don't know how it happened as both vehicles seem to have been traveling the same way. of course no one seems to want to slow down now-a-days. You can be going down the highway at the speed limit and everyone seems to pass you up. Then if you go 10-20 mph "which I don't" over the limit they still pass you up.


Today is basketball game day already,where did the week go?




No comments: