Friday, February 22, 2008

No Pizza Today

Yesterday,was just a day nothing special happened. We walked a bit around the park,stopped to watch the baby sandhill cranes for a while. Then we went to the laundromat,this usually means a pizza but we didn't have one. We are trying to loose some wheight,so we are holding back on our eating as much as possible. This is one thing that is hard for me to do because I really love food.

Of course we have nothing planned for the day. No doctors appointments until April,and then its just follow ups and get our perscriptions before we take off for the summer.
The weather here is nice,the temp going up to 80 today. Up north where the family live they are having cool and cold temps. Thats winter time in the north. I can remember those cold nasty winters getting out in the car and sliding all over the road. No thank you,I'm thankful to be able to spend the winter in Florida. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed many a winter with the family getting together for the holidays. Those times will be remembered forever.

No comments: