Monday, February 25, 2008

Andy

Yesterday we spent the rest of the evening resting a little then we walked for a bit. Stopped in and visited a couple of people here on the park. By the time we got back it was time to settle in for the night. I on my computer and Nancy watched the Oscar Awards,I don't care for the show anymore because I don't know any of the people that get the Oscars. They have to many winners that are just in one movie and then you never hear of them again. It was better when movie stars were special people that had talent and acted like they were stars.
My great grandson (Andy) says he likes reading my blog. He likes it when I have the animal pictures on,he says to put on more alligator pictures. Andy is 5 years old so I guess he would like the different animal pictures.
It is a nice sunny morning here today to start the day,the temp will be in the middle 70's.
Nothing as of now is planned for the day. Lots of people are taking their morning walk before it gets to hot.

No comments: