Saturday, January 19, 2008

That Project Finished

Yes that one finished and on to finding another project to work on. The new tile down and the trim around it made this area look so much better. The carpet had seen its day. Over the years with the fading and ground in dirt that wouldn't come clean it was way past time to do something with it. Being down on my elbows and knees for the past 2 days I am really sore. I'm getting to old for this kind of work. Nah,not really I just sometimes think I am.
The weather here for today is suppose to be rain this afternoon and turn cold for tomorrow,well not exactly cold but for this area it will be. The highest for tomorrow is expected to be 62*. This is warm compared to the rest of the country.
I won't be doing very much today as there are a lot of basketball games on the television.
I like to watch the ballgames and Nancy enjoys reading her books so we each do our own thing.
If the rain holds off long enough I'm going to bar-b-que some wings. Nancy says don't make them too hot,because if I do I will have to eat them all myself---Hmmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Bill and Linda said...

Very nice work! I wish I was that handy.

Bill