Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Good Day

We had to go to WalMart yesterday to put in our perscriptions for our medicine. On the way we decided to stop by the J B Starkey Park and walk.
On the way into the park you come to a tree in the middle of the road. I've seen several parks with trees in the road. I don't know why they don't remove them before they put down the asphalt. Maybe it looks more like a wilderness this way.
I always take my camera with me when I leave the house because you never know when a good opportunity for a good picture may come up. I was wanting to get a picture of some kind of animal but none was to be had. So what do I do? At least maybe a picture of the clouds.

Then of course with all the pine trees there are pine cones on the ground.

But wait,after we got in the car and was on the way out we did see this turtle. Actually we saw two of them that were close together. Maybe they were on their way for some water? It has been so dry here. The temp. was above 80 yesterday and today is going to be the same.
Saw on the news this morning where they had a 50 vehicle pile up on I-4 due to the fog, 20 of them were semi trucks.

No comments: