Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another Cloudy Day

Even though yesterday was cloudy with some rain,we enjoyed going to the flea market and having dinner with our very good friends Earl and Lena. This is suppose to be the sunshine state but there have been a lot of cloudy days lately.
Look at that we have Coney's here in the south. This place has 20 varieties of hot dogs,I haven' teaten here but I've got to try it out one of these days. Hot dogs are one of my favorite foods to eat. I have been eating them for most of my life. When I was going to school,I would go to the store(hard to believe the part coming)I would get a hot dog,a bottle of RC and a bag of potato chips for 20 cents,wow those were the days.
The sun did come out today,but not much warmth to it. After church Nancy fixed us some chicken nuggets,fries and cole slaw with a diet cola. It tasted pretty good. Now I'm watching college basketball with a couple of more games to follow.

No comments: