Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Rush

We went to church again this morning. We came home for a quick bite again because we had to go to the mall. This morning as Nancy was fixing the toast the nose piece on her new glasses fell off so back to the eye glass place we went. It didn't take long to get it fixed the guy told her he put better one on the glasses. The mall was crowded as could be expected for this time of the year. It was wall to wall with people that were in a hurry. From there I went to some stores checking on the prices of ram memory for my laptop computer. It came with 512MB and I want to go up to 1G at least.
Needless to say I didn't find any at my price. I'm not in a rush so I found out a long time ago if you wait sooner or later you won't have to pay the higher price for things.
We will sit around the rest of the day resting up for our trip to Sherry's tomorrow.

No comments: