Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Work??

Yup,thats what it was yesterday. Don and I started on his deck cover. I told him I would help him if he wanted to start on it and he took me up on the offer. We didn't work at long stretch's at a time because it was so hot. Besides old people are suppose to take it easy. This was the most I have worked since my heart attack,but it felt pretty good being able to do something. I woke up this morning only a little sore.
Last night I heard a loud boom and then some more and I knew someone was setting off fireworks. I looked out the window and the town got a jump start on the 4th with their fireworks show. It lasted for awhile and they had a nice show.
Today we are going over to Don and Peach's son(Mike) to have a cook out.
Oh this fulltiming in a motorhome is great. Being able to travel around and spending sometime with each member of our families.

No comments: