Monday, July 09, 2007

Why do they do it?

I was looking over our bank statement online friday and saw where the restaurant we ate in on July 2 had charged us twice for the same meal. Now I've got to go down and ask why I was charged twice for the same meal? I used my debit card which I signed the slip so there was no reason for this. I won't mention the name of the place but,if I can't get some satisfaction from them you can bet I will. It may just be an oversite on their part.I've also noticed a couple of times I've used my card at places that there is an $1.00 charge and wonder why? I've never gone back to ask but from now on I will. If we the customer doesn't do anything about the small add on charges they will just keep doing it.There are a few other things that we have to do today. Nothing major just small stuff.
We rode down in the town of Hurricane,WV.
saw this mural on the side of a building. I just love these paintings in the towns as we travel.

No comments: