Friday, June 22, 2007

Still Here

We are still here at the Conaway Lake WMA. We have made no plans on the date we are leaving. Sometimes we've got to travel slower then we want to. We have to wait for our money to catch up with the days.
I don't have a real popular blog site like some others that get a lot of income from people clicking on the google ads that are on the side of the blog. So I've got to travel a little slow.
The cost here is alright for the place.
Here is a bridge across the creek where you can get on a trail and hike up the mountain.

The only water in the campground. It has a water spigot that I've got to used a "cheater hose" to hook up my water hose to. This works out good as I'm parked close enough to where I don't have to move the motorhome.

The little great grandchildren love this place. It has a lot of running room and they come out to visit often.



No comments: