Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May,1

This day always brings back memories. As young boy in 1950 I was 12 years old. Walking home from school a neighbor says to me you better hurry home your dad had an accident at the coal mines. I got home and mom,my brother and a uncle went to the hospital. The accident was bad.
Dad died at 11:00 that night. The other memory was pleasent. That was in the year 2000,the year I retired and started on a fulltime rv journey that gets better and better.

Nancy and I went out walking at the mall yesterday. After looking in the different stores we stopped into the Golden Corral for my birthday dinner. WOW I pigged out again. I had a piece of steak and then another piece of steak and some more food. I topped it off with a slice of carrot cake and ice cream.
Today all that we have planned thus far is to do some walking and going down to the pool for a couple of hours. Another hot 85* day today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Joe! Wha-da-ya-no!

I noticed the temp 85 turn that around to know Ontario this time of year. Arlene and I mgot home safely spending time with our kids and grandkids.

See you next year – Marty and Arlene

martywinick@yahoo.ca