Thursday, March 08, 2007

Well here I sit again just as though my motorhome has no wheels! Sometimes you have to do that as a fulltimer,you have doctors appointments and other things to get out of the way. We do have doctors appointments but the main reason we are sitting still now is we don't like cold weather. Being down here in Florida we tend to forget it is still winter time with some parts of the country having snow with the temps down in the teens.
Another day of watching basketball games. I guess you could call me a basketball nut. I love to watch the college games.
After all the sectional tournaments then its time for the "big dance". I don't think Florida will repeat as champs this year. There is really no strong team this year.
Oh man,2 more months to go until I'm on the road. Nancy keeps telling me it will pass fast.

No comments: