Thursday, December 21, 2006

The usual morning. Waking up,a cup of coffee,watching Good Morning America then another cup of coffe with a couple of sausage biscuits,wait a minute did I say sausage biscuits. I haven't had sausage biscuits in about 7 months. I've been looking at them for a long time in the stores freezer section so yesterday I bought them. They really tasted good this morning. I hope it doesn't hurt me to much. After the breakfast we went for our morning walk. Now we have to get ready to go to the laundromat. Even though this is hard to do.
I remember growing up in the West Virginia coal fields and "wash day" back then. A fire was built and the big round metal tub full of water on it to heat the water for washing the clothes. After that there would be lines of clothes hanging out to dry. Now that was hard work.

No comments: