Saturday, July 30, 2005

Finally

Well I'm finally able to get on line. After we visited Nancy's sister(Jackie) we came up to her other sister(Peach). There is not a Verizon Digital signal in neither place. So I tried getting on with the phone line and it wouldn't load up. I tried and tried but no luck. I took the laptop to several shops they couldn't figure it out. One said I would have to wipe it clean and put in the recovery dsks. Before I did that I tried to get online with the new WiFi contraption I have, wo and behold it connected up. So I'll wait til we get back to Florida for the winter,where I'll have a phone line to fool with and see if I can get it to work. We stayed a week at Jackie and Jim's where we had a great time. We are about to finish up our stay here. We will leave here sometimes Monday heading up to see our grand daughters in the Clarksburg area.

No comments: